Dizzle

20 minutes late with payment (Very)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3680 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm usually very good with my payments, however this month I got it into my head that my minimum payment was due by 17th July which is actually when my next statement is due to be produced. Therefore the minimum payment was due on 10th July.

I logged into my account tonight at 00:20 and realised this and immediately paid just above the minimum (I had logged in to pay the money anyway.)

As it had gone midnight by 20 minutes (and therefore the 11th July) am I going to be charged the £12 late payment fee? And am I going to get a late payment marker on my file?

If so, am I likely to get anywhere by phoning them up and pleading my case? I'm not overly fussed about the £12. It was my cock-up. I am more concerned about my credit file.

Ok so I guess none of the 143 viewers of this page were able to help with this, so I'll give a little update so that future posters may be able to get an answer.

The payment went through fine as 10th July with no late payment fee (so therefore no late payment marker on credit files). The reason?

GOD BLESS COMPUTER SERVERS RUNNING ON GMT! :D