Littlewwods CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wounder if somebody can took a look at the attachment as this is what i recevied from Littlewoods after i asked for my CCA. Could you please let me know if this is enforceable please :???:

Edited by Moanie

They have sent you a signed application form with all the prescribed terms required of an agreement BUT to fulfill your CCA request they must send you a copy of their Terms and Conditions, which is a separate document. I would also request a copy of statements showing how the balance accrued. It may also be that you can reclaim charges.

Guest Cartaphilus

Your name can be seen on page one/two and their letter reference. Which means anyone from Littlewoods reading this will obviously be able to ID you. Just thought to let you know this.

Edited by Cartaphilus

Your name can be seen on page one/two and their letter reference. I'd remove those if I were you. Up to you.

Ok i have removed the attachment for now, will delete them and re attach on Monday

Guest Cartaphilus

No worries. I did it myself a long while ago on another forum after thinking I'd edited everything. ;)