Welcome Finance Are they going Under?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4993 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well they can chase me to Kingdom come they aint getting a penny piece out of me because the agreement is cobblers mis stated APR brokers fee added to the agreement etc and unable to provide any answers FOS were contacted and they were as much use as a bucket of cold p***.

• 3 weeks later...

My understanding is that Cattles (welcomes parent co.) is to be sold. However the shareholders are up in arms due to the 1p a share offer.

It seems to me that Cattles is going to be streamlined with all the bad debts sold on to a DCA and the good ones retained by whoever takes them over and from the fallout a new company will carry on the trade.

There is apparently a charity set up which is trying to take control of Cattles but due to the shareholders wanting more per share, there is talk of legal action and what not but at the moment not enough info is out in the open.

you can look on an investors website which can easily be found by typing "cattles" into google.