How Roxburghe and Graham White work

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought you folks might like to see the automated way Roxburghe and Graham White fill out their templated letters and the manner in which Roxburghe do their cold calling.

rox.jpg

rox2.jpg

rox3.jpg

rox4.jpg

One thing is certain - however hard you plead with them they do not take you to court it spite of all the offal they send out threatening to do so :eek:

Hopefully more people will become aware of the [problem] thanks to the forums and watchdog's recent expose of MET and MacDonalds and they (MET and others) will be out of business :D

Totally confused by all these cryptic messages!

Should I continue to ignore the letters or do I have to pay?

Ignore them. Do you see how they are just computer generated tat? Field 1, 2, 3 are just linked in to an Excel spreadsheet.

Just an illustration of how this really is just a mail [problem].

I have a mental picture of the very old Michael Sobell in some sort of tank of liquid (the sort of thing you see in Doctor Who) wired up to a computer which generates these automatic letters. Perhaps he even chants the magic words "you will be prosecuted" in a Darlek type voice.

Excellent evidence of the mail [problem] nature of the PPC business. Just a bunch of computer generated letters that are not worth the paper they are written on, input no doubt by witless muttonheads on the minimum wage. And as for Michael Sobell, who is apparently willing to lend his (well grubby) name to every PPC chancer that comes along, if this is not evidence that he should be before the SRA on conduct charges I don't know what is.

Edited by GCR

This from a poster over on MSE:-

Just to let you know that I made a complaint to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority regarding Graham White Solicitors, Surrey - I have now received their response - they say that they have received so many complaints about Graham White solicitors that they are not going to take my complaint forward personally but adding it to their "investigation" of the company which is already taking place.

I hope they are investigating the right "Graham White", i.e. the PPC [problem] merchant and not the bona fide Graham White legit company! :)

I think so. As you see "Surrey" was mentioned in the post, while the other firm is located in Hertfordshire.

Ok, so I'm confused and my mind is not put at rest. I had a letter from Graham White, the address and postcode on the letter checks out against the law society website. Postcode begins KT14 but don't have the letter to hand. Is the the Graham White I can safely ignore???? Or is this one the legitimate one??

This whole thing is stressing me out so much!

Ok, so I'm confused and my mind is not put at rest. I had a letter from Graham White, the address and postcode on the letter checks out against the law society website. Postcode begins KT14 but don't have the letter to hand. Is the the Graham White I can safely ignore???? Or is this one the legitimate one??

This whole thing is stressing me out so much!

KT14 is Surrey (the location of the dodgy "Graham White") so you can ignore the letter. Don't be misled by the guy actually being a solicitor. They are not all saints. Some solicitors are less than pure.

Edited by DBC

Hi all,

I have recently recieved my "apparent final" warning from Graham White (dodgy one), warning me of court action if I don not pay.

I decided to get a little advice from a Reputable solicitor who has advised me to pay up as he does not think I have a strong argument should this go to court, and I would end up paying a hell of a lot more than the origional £80.

If this is such a big [problem], and they never take anyone to court, then why havn't they been on watchdog??? and why is this still going on.

I am really frustrated by it all now, I am getting married in a few months and really don't need the stress.

If I ignore this letter again, which I already have really as it was sent a couple of weeks ago, what happens next??? will i get another letter sometime soon???

Any help and advice is appreciated