Donel261

Credit score - Experian

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3676 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I'm a bit confused about my credit report. I asked for my credit score from experian in April 2010 and it came back as 700. At he beginning on July a CCJ reached six years and has dissappeared. I then asked for my credit score again and it came back as 670, which is worse than before.

I have a notice of correction on a search whilst they look in to it and I am slightly over my credit limit on two accounts, which will rectify itself when they update the credit report this month. Other than that, all my accounts are paid on time all the time.

Any idea, what's going on? why is my credit report worse than before and when will it correct itself? even though those two accounts are now in order will it be something like 12 months before the credit score improves?

confused.com :-?

The numerical score is a random number generated by Experian themselves.

Don't waste your money paying for it as lenders have their own criteria.