CSInevada

A&L overdraft/overdrawn help...please :(

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3648 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thanks to eBay being so demanding, they have taken £33.60 out of my current account (used only for ebay) which had nothing in it. This now means i am overdrawn by £33.60 which i have no control over. Alliance and leicster have sent a letter stating that i must pay a fee each day it has not been paid. Does anyone know how much the fee is each day and if there is anything i can do to get credit from ebay because of this mess?

I later phoned alliance and leicster and they said that they have credited me £50 overdraft in which i pay 50p each day for using this overdraft or £3 if i keep it as it is. They also said that all i have to do is put £33 into my account and it will be back on track with no outstanding payments or overdraft.

Im so confused though, has anyone else had this and had hidden charges or am i in the clear if i put £33 in my account?

Hello and Welcome,

A & L will charge you £5 per day for the unauthorised Overdraft :eek:

Nightmare, I've just payed them £75 for being overdrawn last month, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Is it possible to get this money back, i have just been charged £85 for going £5 overdrawn which they took off me to start with for not using the account, I didnt use the account and had moved so i didnt know i was overdrawn till a while after. I thought they couldnt get away with excessive charges.

I'm in a similar situation. went over my overdraft by 69 PENCE and didn't realised as I have been very ill and had stopped using that account. The £5 they charged for not using the account took me over by the 69 pence. Now they have added a couple of hundred to it. I shall write to them and hope for the best.