help please -SCM OR LLOYDS or MHA the same harassment???

tamarindo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

for those who know all above , can anybody reply about their tactics.

My friend is being harassed by LLOYDS BANK AND NOW received letter from SCM solicitors ABOUT PAYING ALL balance or procceding will start in 10 days. they say arrears = balance ???

Now my friend continue making payment as agreed and there is not

default so why the harassment??

are SCM solcitors = LLOYDS??, interesting SCM SOLICITORS QUOTE

TEL 0845 600 6293 BUT this is lloyds number??

are they so aggressive in starting proceedings? without any reason??

replies would be appreciated??

thanks

Yes SCM are Lloyds Sols, just doing a little search and came up with this eye opener!

Lloyds bank staff ‘puts frighteners’ on debtors - Times Online

Makes for surprising reading!

If your friend has maintained payments, then personally i would ignore this unwarranted threat, and make formal complaints to the OFT/TS via Consumer Direct - Contact us

Also lodge a formal complaint about SCM to LCS: Legal Complaints Service home

Seems they've not changed since their last publicity stunt.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

What depressing reading, especially as 12 months down the line and nothing has changed within the industry in general.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

It just goes to show how heartless some of these morons are.

Lets hope it never happens to these morons like the people in the newspaper report but you know there is a saying "what goes around comes around" and let them have some of their own treatment.

Yes SCM are Lloyds Sols, just doing a little search and came up with this eye opener!

Lloyds bank staff ‘puts frighteners’ on debtors - Times Online

Makes for surprising reading!

If your friend has maintained payments, then personally i would ignore this unwarranted threat, and make formal complaints to the OFT/TS via Consumer Direct - Contact us

Also lodge a formal complaint about SCM to LCS: Legal Complaints Service home

Seems they've not changed since their last publicity stunt.

am new to this website, so hope i am correct posting here.

we having major problems also with we call them now the viexn robots, they are striaght to court, and not even a final responser letter, do not know if we can get a strike out because of this, they are both

wrong on our case on the law, been to 7 solicitors and am told we are correct, but watch out with them, they are like a dog with a bone, and will twist everything, worst bank.:cool:;-)

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

hi

for those who know all above , can anybody reply about their tactics.

My friend is being harassed by LLOYDS BANK AND NOW received letter from SCM solicitors ABOUT PAYING ALL balance or procceding will start in 10 days. they say arrears = balance ???

Now my friend continue making payment as agreed and there is not

default so why the harassment??

are SCM solcitors = LLOYDS??, interesting SCM SOLICITORS QUOTE

TEL 0845 600 6293 BUT this is lloyds number??

are they so aggressive in starting proceedings? without any reason??

replies would be appreciated??

thanks

the scm 'formal demand' for the full balance usually automatically follows a default notice. did your friend receive a dn? imo, it is unlikely that they will start legal proceedings straight after this letter.

loyds are well known on cag for not keeping to any of their 'arrangements'.

mha are loyds 'first' inhouse dca. their other inhouse dca is bls collections, which usually get involved after mha. otherwise, it may go 'external'.

Edited by Ford
typo

IMO

:-):rant: