Jump to content

another one for the filing cabinet or not??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Egg have passed my account onto DLC and they have sent me a "notice of debt recovery" letter demanding full debt payment or to contact them.

its full of the usual we "may" do this that and the other but im just wondering...will they or do I ignore as per usual??



Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you already gone down the CCA route as you would need to have done that prior to Account in Dispute?

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

as far as I can see the CCA is missed the correct terms (although when I posted it up months ago I got very little help figuring it out) did research the egg pages as much a possible which led me to believe its invalid. Its for a credit card. will end the in dispute letter



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...