Consumer dude

court vist

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3679 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Went to the court today to hand in some papers, one was two sheets of A4, they stamped the first page, but not the second. I asked for a stamped photo copy of the other page, person was quite silly about it and would'nt do it. Is'nt the court service a public service the same as every where else or have I got that wrong ?

Further to this question, if any paperworks are handed in to the court can you not reasonably expect a stamped copy ?

Edited by Consumer dude

i got copies of my parers when i took a company to court and had to have certain things sealed before sending them off to the sherrifs office. but it was a struggle but yes your right you can request copies and they should provide them probabaly for a fee though lol

when ever i put in court docs i allways take extra copies and get the court clerk to date stamp each page

ive never had any probs

when ever i put in court docs i allways take extra copies and get the court clerk to date stamp each page

ive never had any probs

Thats what I should have done..