ParkingEye Charge Notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I wonder if someone could help. I have received a Charge Notice from ParkingEye stating that I have overstayed in a local car park.

I was about to pay the £50 but remembered some programme I had seen about them.

Is this a legit parking finelink3.gif, like the council gives out, or should I be suspicious. I know that car park I was in does have a two hour limit and I did over stay that limit. If it's a legit charge then I'll pay.

Can anyone advise? I'm worried if I don't pay now I'll have to pay the higher amount.

Many thanks

Hi all

I was about to pay the £50 but remembered some programme I had seen about them.

Thankfully you found this site and saved yourself throwing away £50.

Is this a legit parking finelink3.gif, like the council gives out, or should I be suspicious.

No it is not legit and it is not a fine it is more akin to a begging letter.

I know that car park I was in does have a two hour limit and I did over stay that limit. If it's a legit charge then I'll pay.

It's not so dont.

Can anyone advise? I'm worried if I don't pay now I'll have to pay the higher amount.

The advice is to ignore it and they will eventually go away after sending you lots of free toilet paper.

Many thanks

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

Hi all

Can U Help ?

I have also received a Parking Eye Parking Charge Notice this week for parking over the allotted 1 & 1/2 hours permitted in my local ALDI store in Old Trafford Manchester. I am really worried that If I dont pay the £60 charge this week that they will increase this to £120 as stated in the letter. I am disabled and parked in a disabled bay with my blue badge on. At my local Aldi there is 4 different shops and I visited all of them , doing my weekly shop . Can You please advise If I should pay .

Thanks Paula