super7star

ParkingEye Charge Notice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3307 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all

I wonder if someone could help. I have received a Charge Notice from ParkingEye stating that I have overstayed in a local car park.

I was about to pay the £50 but remembered some programme I had seen about them.

Is this a legit parking fine, like the council gives out, or should I be suspicious. I know that car park I was in does have a two hour limit and I did over stay that limit. If it's a legit charge then I'll pay.

Can anyone advise? I'm worried if I don't pay I'll have to pay the higher amount.

Many thanks

see the parking forum

totally ignore them

its not a legal

penalty charge notice [those exact words only] are the only ones that need to be paid

you have a [problem] invoice NOT a fine

dx

dx

Edited by dx100uk

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Thanks for all your help everyone, I would have paid had I not decided at the very last minute to check it out. I'll just have to sit tight now and ignore their threats I guess :(

Cheers

They will keep sending you out reminders for a wee while afterwards just ignore them all totally unenforceable.