steve76

Eisis / Lloyds tsb PPI

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3677 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all

my ppi claim went to FOS to which i accpeted and returned the signed acceptance form to them , HOWEVER , since then the 12 week period has passed and a further 14 days ( i was advised by FOS this was proceedure ) and i still havnt heard a wink regarding the actual amount i will receive or when it will be

are EISIS just using the normal delaying tactic or anyone else being treated the same ?

hi all

my ppi claim went to FOS to which i accpeted and returned the signed acceptance form to them , HOWEVER , since then the 12 week period has passed and a further 14 days ( i was advised by FOS this was proceedure ) and i still havnt heard a wink regarding the actual amount i will receive or when it will be

are EISIS just using the normal delaying tactic or anyone else being treated the same ?

Hi Steve:)

They will use any delaying tactics they can unfortunately........did your offer letter from the FOS (or any subsequent letter from them) make reference to contacting them again should Lloyds not respond in the given time-frame?

Either way, this is what you need to do - in a similar situation I emailed the FOS adjudicator handling my complaint and informed them that I had not heard from LTSB regarding my refund. The adjudicator chased them up for me and this seemed to do the trick as within a few days the details of my refund arrived, closely followed by the refund itself.

Give your adjudicator a call or send them an email saying the 12 weeks (plus a further 14 days) has elapsed and you have heard nothing etc etc..........

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Hi there

I agree with Landy.

We had the same with some of the reclaims with them, but what we did was email the dept here:

customer.care.insurance@lloydstsb.co.uk

And copy it to the Chief Executive officer (CEO) of Lloyds

Eric.Daniels@lloydstsb.co.uk

This should help shift them, remember to enclose your case/complaint number to them and that it was resolved by the FOS.

Anyway, well done with your success.;)

Hi all , thanks for the replies

ive spoken to FOS today and they just say same old story , that there is huge backlog with Eisis and ll they can do is keep checking the spreadsheet , i stated to the bloke that the 12 weeks plus further 14 days has passed and he basically said there is nothing they can do to make them payout

So basically sounds like i just have to hold tight until they feel the need to pay whatever it is im entitled to

Hi all , thanks for the replies

ive spoken to FOS today and they just say same old story , that there is huge backlog with Eisis and ll they can do is keep checking the spreadsheet , i stated to the bloke that the 12 weeks plus further 14 days has passed and he basically said there is nothing they can do to make them payout

So basically sounds like i just have to hold tight until they feel the need to pay whatever it is im entitled to

Hi Steve:)

Thanks for the update - sorry there's no sign of movement with Eisis. Do keep us posted and hope it's not too much longer before you get your money back!

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI