barclaycard dispute letter reply

hondaCRF25X
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ive recently been through all the proceeds with Barclaycard as to requesting a copy of my signed agreement,they have yet to produce to date.They have sent me the current terms and conditions previously and banked my cheque for the privilage which was rather anoying as I could have downloaded them off the web my self,they just seem to be avoiding the fact that they want to send me anything ,but as I sent the account into dispuite letter some time ago hey have replied with the letter I have attached,I guess that this is the standard template that they must be sending to thousands of people just like us.

I see that they refer to carey v HSBC by his Honour Judge Waksman and quote his case. Even though he may have made this clear in one case it hasnt been ruled for all cases has it??

They state that they sent me a letter dated 26th May which they did and they stated that they would send the agreement under seperate cover at a later date which they have not yet done...

So basically now I feel that I have done as much as putting the account into dispute,but they disagree and have still not produced the signed agreement .

So now do I lodge a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman???

scan0001.pdf

Hi hondaCRF25X

Don't lodge a complaint with the FOS, they will just reply with something silly. As you say the account is in dispute until they can produce a CCA,

which doesn't look likely. Have you got any Penalty Charges you could claim back with interest? You can claim back charges over the last 6 years plus. If you want to obtain statements for 6 years, send a SAR Request with £10.

All templates and spreadsheets are found on this site.