Urgent legal advice needed to get CCJ set aside need defence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

If you have written a letter to the DCAlink3.gif and they have not complied after 12 days what do you do? I am in this situation and they are taking me to court. Trial in October they did have a CCJ against me but I had it set asidelink3.gif on the grounds that I knew nothing about it. The DCA did not contact me to let me know that they are taking me to court. I was paying another DCA at the time for the same debt.

Can I stop the court action until they comply with sending me a legible copy of the agreement? All I have received is an ilegible copy and the PPI is not separate as it should be.

Many thanks in advance:)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Daniella thank you for replying:)

The original DCA is SQN and the DCA taking me to court is Robinson Way their solicitors being Horwich Farrelly. I am still paying SQN and by what I have seen (a statement) I beleive they are sending the payments to Robinson Way. SQN tell me that they have sent payments to robinson Way but they will not give me proof. Horwich Farrelly are calling my payments alleged payments even though I have sent them copies of years worth of bank statements.

I can put a copy of the agreement they sent up if you want to have a look. I have also been told it's unenforceable because of the PPI not having separtate terms.

No I have not received one of those.

So far allocation questionaire

now judgement for a list of things

standard disclosure that I have done

request for copies which I have sent and they have sent me just the CCA I have just posted.

exchange statements on 16th August.

That is it so far I was wondering if it should even go to court with that CCA and what I should do.

Sorry Ime Confused

Have You Been To Court And The Judge Has Ordered Disclosure Or Did You Do A Cpr Request For The Docs

An Allocation Questionaire Is Done After Defence Has Been Exchanged

Not been to court yet at all

I was sent a judgment saying I had to fill in an AQ which I did.

After that came another judgement listing various things. I had to send a standard disclosure via a list which I did to the DCA and the court. The other side had to do the same.

Not been to court yet at all

I was sent a judgment saying I had to fill in an AQ which I did.

After that came another judgement listing various things. I had to send a standard disclosure via a list which I did to the DCA and the court. The other side had to do the same.

WELL THAT WOULD BE A COURT BUNDLE

CAN YOU CONFIRM A TRIAL DATE YET

Apart from dealing with the above questions which are very relevant, I'd suggest you get your thread title changed to LEGAL HELP NEEDED - ABBEY NATIONAL - what to do next .... etc. That will bring in some other people who are dealing with Abbey on these issues or others, and you'll be able to see how they are doing.

That form is totally unenforceable.

I am glad you are getting some wonderful help here - I only went away for an hour to put my daughter to bed and you are already on the second page. :)

DD