shyster100

NEED Help on PPI for Max'd out cards

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3679 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:confused:Hello

Would like to know if anyone can help me find out..

If i had cards with bacnks and was paying PPI can i get a refund for them even thow i have max'd the cards out and pay a agreed amount to the banks??

Due to the loss of my job and then not being able to find work i used my cards and to the max and was unable to pay them back. but as i now pay a agreed amount but done use the cards i'd like to know if i can claim ofr my PPI?????

As a friend had just been paying for 10year just found out and got ALL her money back as they had no proof??

Will being black listed on my cards stop me getting wat i had payed for b4 i was working back then. And pay a argeed amount now..

PLEASE HELP:-|

Augustusgloop!

Yes you can claim and you should start now if the PPI has been mis-sold