How about this

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4996 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am now the prowd owner of 4 invoices from OPC, offering me the treat of paying £50 now or £100 later think I will use it to line the budge cage. In fact I could be recieving reams and reams of cage paper. Thanks OPC for saving me some money.

The parking scheme was introduced on my road, I was not asked about it, its not in my lease

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you put your own flyers on cars directing them to this website and telling them not to pay...!

Or you could just randomly stick invoices to cars and see what happens. It's about the same as what OPC are doing.

Even better! Stick an invoice on an OPC vehicle because they're on your road. Threaten them with Graham White if you need to :D

Troll alert. What PPC do you work for Gerald?

Take a look at his post history, he joined today and he's done this in 2 other threads so far.

The adverts that this forum puts around my username and message are not endorsed by me.

when did sign the agreement to allow the extra charging ? and what does it say ?

I have no idea it would be between the managing agents and the owners of the flats, my lease is with the flat owner and does not reflect anything about this parkng rubbish. I will have a chat with one of the neighbourse and find out.

I have now established when the flats were sold in the leasehold it stipulated no parking on the road. So legally what does that mean, I have also worked out OPC are getting about 2K a month in management fees

Show us the exact wording of the lease.

The road isn't your though I believe and the owner (management company?) can stipulate no parking if they wish.

Of course, OPC can only give out unenforceable invoices which you can ignore if you wish.

They'll be a lease for the flat which may mention the road in terms of access. If there is any parking space for the flat, that will be included in the flat's lease.

If there is a separate contract with the management company that may mention what's going on with the road.

Since you don't have access to this, the only possible contract you have with OPC will be any signage on the road.

OPC will need a contract with whoever owns the road though. You could request the management company provides you with a copy of their contract, although they don't have to provide it. They would need to produce it in any small claims case though to demonstrate privity.