Car repo Figures dont add up

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3735 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have had a car repossessed, and I have a witness who saw it auctioned for the sum of £7800. The Creditors solicitors are giving a figure of about £2k less than this as the net figure. Of course I am going to question this however, could somebody set me right as to wheather there are any immoral charges, and financial loopholes associated with repo, that allow these cretins to turn you over in this manner. It's best to know before I start on them. Many thanks.

who is it and how far into the agreement were you

the agreement should show stage etc of when you can do this

it may welll be you owe themnothing now

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Don't forget the auction charges, they've probably deducted the 'sellers premium' from the auction price.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Some auction houses charge 25%. If you know which one it was ask them for their charges.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT