DCA's and fianancial statements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just a quick one i was layed off work two months ago so informed triton of this and reduced my repayments, i have just payed the 3rd reduced payment and they asked me to submit to them a fianancial statement , i think i read on here somewhere that only a court can insist on this, so refused as i do not want them knowing my personal buissiness, please could anyone enlighten me on this subject

many thanks

gary.

quite right

ignore them

now be wary of then though

they have your card number?

its always better to do a SO.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Agreed - It is YOUR money and YOU decide what you will pay them. They would be very silly to take you to Court if you are making regular payments, and the Judge would not be best please.

If it were me I would cancel my debit card and get a new one, then pay by Standing order as DX suggests. DCAs have been known to strip an account!

thanks for quick reply, surely they wouldn't just try to take money, and if they did they wouldn't get much as there is only jsa payments going into that account and no overdrath, i have had no hassle with these people in the past,but if they start messing me around i guess it CCA request time :lol:

Hi......you are correct only a court can demand Income and expenditure details.You I guess are aware Triton are the debt collecting arm of RBS so you are still dealing with the OC.In your current circumstances you should only pay what you can afford.It appears Triton are up to a point trying to be helpful with accepting reduced payments,and will probably continue to do so for up to 6 months.I hope you succeed in finding work in the very near future so the issue with RBS is resolved.............FS

don't forbet unlawful charges reclaim & p'haps mis-sold PPI

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...