style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5032 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Their description gives it away. Apart from the fact they are releasing cars from a pound and they do not have the keys/log book / mot etc. Also they are for road fines on behalf of their councils etc.

So whats cooking today ?

Their description gives it away. Apart from the fact they are releasing cars from a pound and they do not have the keys/log book / mot etc. Also they are for road fines on behalf of their councils etc.

How on earth do you know its them, I would love to live inside your head at times lol ;)

How on earth do you know its them, I would love to live inside your head at times lol ;)

These vehicles have been recovered from the public highway for non payment of a council fine. Please be aware if you are bidding the car sold with no keys are not always going to start, there is some form of risk. Other car with keys that drive fine may need mot before using on the road. We take no responsibility for that.

Also the fact they are from newton abbot.

So whats cooking today ?

These vehicles have been recovered from the public highway for non payment of a council fine. Please be aware if you are bidding the car sold with no keys are not always going to start, there is some form of risk. Other car with keys that drive fine may need mot before using on the road. We take no responsibility for that.

Also the fact they are from newton abbot.

This is them :D

http://www.ukdata.com/company-credit-reports/A1-ENVIRONMENTAL-LIMITED.html

Edited by seanamarts
oops forgot link

Exactly. So you can buy it tax it insure it only to be pulled over for driving a stolen car.

It could have been reported stolen after the seller did their own HPI. It doesnt say whether the police accept its stolen.

Cat D means its been involved road smash, but the severity wasnt enough for the insurance company to class the car to be a write off.

A Cat A smash is a total write off, even if the car is brand new.

Cat D means its been involved road smash, but the severity wasnt enough for the insurance company to class the car to be a write off.

A Cat A smash is a total write off, even if the car is brand new.

How did you know it was stolen, have i missed something again.. sorry this is new stuff and I wanna know :D

How did you know it was stolen, have i missed something again.. sorry this is new stuff and I wanna know :D

I have an HPI subscription and looked it up. It says the owner reported the car stolen to police. HPI gets its information from the PNC.

I have an HPI subscription and looked it up. It says the owner reported the car stolen to police.

Good thinking batman, so you wanna report them in ebay for selling stolen good or would you like me to do it :D

It doesnt bother me what they do, if they get caught or somebody loses a few hundred quid buying a nicked banger, its someone elses problem. The buyer can leave the appropriate feedback.

Its not the only car that has police history. Im nor sure if Im allowed to publish HPI or PNC information on a forum, but another car in the list is on the PNC linked to a convicted drug dealer and other crimes. Its not hard to work out which car, the clue is there.

It doesnt bother me what they do, if they get caught or somebody loses a few hundred quid buying a nicked banger, its someone elses problem. The buyer can leave the appropriate feedback.

Its not the only car that has police history. Im nor sure if Im allowed to publish HPI or PNC information on a forum, but another car in the list is on the PNC linked to a convicted drug dealer and other crimes. Its not hard to work out which car, the clue is there.

If I do this would you be able to give me the relevant information if needed, via email of course :)

I feel that its my duty to squeal on this person.. (said tongue in cheek) But Im feeling naughty and vindictive today:D Its a woman thing ya know ;)

Personally, I wouldnt get involved.

Do you know this bloke?

nah but I would like to give him a piece of my mind, I have to say I have a personal vendetta with the likes of these people. I got severely ripped off by one a few years back. long story, but it was a repo car from the same sort of set up, not ebay though. I was young and green and was taken advantage of because I knew nothing and he saw me coming a mile away. these people target women and youngsters because they know no better, see a cheap car that looks good and fail to see the small print.