How to calculate the exchange rate of Euro to sterling.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A friend of mind maybe able to go on holiday that is the euro zone he wants to know how to calculate the exchange rate.

I have got Microsoft excel but do know what formula to put in to get the correct result for each day exchange rate. If I put in the column ‘A’ £100 sterling and then put the column ‘B’ the exchange rate of €82 for any particular day, what function do I need to use the get the correct amount.

I should mention that I am useless with numbers hopefully excel will be able to make it easy for me if I get the correct formula to use. :p

Many mobile phones now have a converter so a conversion can easily be done on the go.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Many thanks for your help guys, I want to show off by showing my friend that I can use excel. I have the exchange rates for a week and want to use excel to calculate it.

In excel if I put a hundred £100 in column ‘A’ and the put the euro rate for the day say for each day as €82 what do I press in the formula bar in excel to get it to calculate to €121.00.

I could put in £100 all the way down column ‘A’ and then put the 7 days daily rates for the euro in column ‘B’ what do I have to do get the calculations in column ‘C’

Hope this make sense. :roll: