Valid response to a CCA request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there....Would like a quick bit of help as I'm due in court tomorrow. I just wanted to clarify what a 'true copy of a credit agreement' was?

Reading the many posts and advice on this site it seems to me that I have requested the original full document which was signed at the time the agreement was set up. Is this correct?

If so, the photocopied and incomplete version I was sent is not valid or admissable?

I also remember seeing a template of a letter to re-request this information but now can't seem to find it. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

Do You Have The Following Docs Ref The Insurance

1/ Statement Of Price

2/ Statement Of Means

3/ Underwriting Sheet

Whats The Fee To Include Any Arangement Fee

( Was A Broker Involved, Or Did You Apply Direct To Citi)

sorry but getting confused now

so its a bankrupcy hearing

you mention a credit agreement

has a dca given you a statutory demand for bankrupcy

i was under the impression this was for a ccj

who issued the petition

Hi Postggj,

Long story short is that I am disputing a bankruptcy order because I believe that the DCA (1st Credit/Connaught) have not followed the proper procedures. Yes, I have an SD for bankruptcy and this will be the 2nd hearing.

The first was adjourned for 4 weeks after the solicitors turned up with a photocopy (similar to the one attached, but worse quality) of this supposed CCA and handed to me as I walked into the court.

I have now received (on Friday) a further letter from the solicitors enclosing the documents I attached earlier. As I said before I don't believe this to be the original document.

As I'm in court tomorrow I need to have some answers so I'm sorry if I appear stressed!!!

I know I've left it rather late in the day.

now in the documents sent to you

have you been given a statement saying how much is owed and how the debt is made up

did you receive the stat demand through the post or by process server

In the documents recieved last week was a photocopy of a statement with CitiFinancial's header with details of credits decits etc. i'm going to try and work out if any further charges have been applied by 1st/Connaught as i've never had a statement from them.

The SD was hand delivered on a Sunday.

its a bit late so i would do the following

when you go to court, say to the judge 1st crud/connaught have failed to substantuate the amount claimed

1/ no full statement of account

2/ no affidavit sent by the claimant on how the sd was served and enclosed with the petition

3/ the payment protection insurance was missold and you will be claiming it back

4/ the account has been made up of penalty charges

5/ the claimant has failed to suply the underwriting sheet, statement of price and statement of means

6/ a mr justice warren has confirmed that the insolvency service should not be used as a method for debt collection and dismiss a petition and award costs against the petitioner

ask for an adjornment and ask the court to order 1st crud to produce those docs listed