Credit agreement No. hand written in top right hand corner,but not any where else. Large arrears but not defaulted.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My sons tangled web of finances has brought up a WELCOME that has the agreement no. hand written in the corner and nowhere else,it is complete with T& C's. and is signed and dated by debtor and creditor.

Payments are 6 moths plus in arrears and Welcome are chasing payment as he

cancelled an arrangement with Eurodebt over the cost,however they have not

defaulted the account despite the huge arrearsvery strange from them a they seem to default at the earliest chance.

the amount of monthly payments and the no.of payments differs on the agreement and his Experian credit report.

there is also a suspicion that the car dealer has 2 finance agreements on the same car. One welcome personal loan and a HP agreement with the funding corporation.

so he is being chased by both.

Any insights advice and observations most '' Welcome'':???::???:

Hi brigadier

I think you need to scan and post the agreements removing all personal details so they guys here can tell you if the document is enforceable and will then provide further advice.

scanner/printer just expired more expense:mad.

agreement has all the right boxes and figures and is signed and dated it's a clear and readable copy.and shows all charges fees etc.

apr 58.17 charge for credit rate of interest per annum 56.56%.

there is one piece of small print I have not seen on any other agreement I qouote.

In calculating the amounts shown, no account has been taken of any variation which might occur under this agreement, accordingly the amounts .

are only illustrative this is under the early settlement figuresCost of insurances cash price £1157.00 amount of credit for insurances £1157.00.

Sorry can't scan and post new printer reqd.

Brigadier - if you have access to a digital camera, photograph the documents, remove any personal info and paste/link to the copies here. That's what I do and it seems to work fine.