Cabot collecting for Vanquis.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote on an original letter, Please supply CCA, and they have acknowledged on the phone that it was requested.

Just got this letter than makes me smile.

2nd July 2010

Your Query

we have acquired the original credit agreement from Vanquis relating to this account and have enclosed a copy for your attention. We apologise for the delay in supplying this but can somestimes be the case when requesting archived information.

if you recall this account as belonging to yourself, it is important that you contact us as a matter of urgency in order to discuss your payment arrangements. The balance currently outstanding on this account is £***.

I have asked them to supply the Vanquis statments as I only had a £200 limit and have told them I think most of it is made up of charges.

Which they have agreed to supply.

I have also asked for a copy of their purchase agreement from Vanquis and been told that they have been told to tell anyone that asks that they claim that is private so have no need to supply it. I told her please record on my info that I did ask for it and would want it produced if it came to court.

I suppose all I do now is wait as I just phoned Vanquis who say they don't have copies themsleves, and charge £5 for each if they have to find and reprint them but will look for cabot if they ask.

The card is from about 2 years ago.

My Vanquish account has just been sold to Lowell's (Leeds Loosers).

They do not have CCA's for Vanquish accounts as they were mostly opened online.

(more fool them)!

My dispute was because of all the extremely dodgy charges etc. (there are loads of people in similar positions regarding the conduct of these vermin) that seemed to be deliberately designed to keep you in a negative.

When I requested a CCA I got nothing so I put the account into dispute.

Now they have sold it to the Leeds Loosers which is very naughty.

I shall be informing them later by letter!

I suggest you scan and post what they sent minus your details so it can be established if the CCA is bogus!

RI

My Vanquish account has just been sold to Lowell's (Leeds Loosers).

They do not have CCA's for Vanquish accounts as they were mostly opened online.

(more fool them)!

My dispute was because of all the extremely dodgy charges etc. (there are loads of people in similar positions regarding the conduct of these vermin) that seemed to be deliberately designed to keep you in a negative.

When I requested a CCA I got nothing so I put the account into dispute.

Now they have sold it to the Leeds Loosers which is very naughty.

I shall be informing them later by letter!

I suggest you scan and post what they sent minus your details so it can be established if the CCA is bogus!

RI

Bear in mind that post 2007 CCAs don't need to have signature etc as the amendments made provisions for accounts to be set up online. I don't know how many credit agreements Vanquis actually have copies of, but it's not accurate to say that it's unlikely they have any simply because the accounts were opened online.

Cheers

UF

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Sorry I'm confused, so by doing it online and they have sent me a copy of the form I filled in it says I agreed by proceeding to the next page, does this count or not?

Also it is dated the 20/04/10

but the letter is for 2nd July 2010

I also have 4 pages of conditions but just realised they are the wrong ones as they say the charge is £12, but it was much more when it went on my account. The form says I applied in july 08 but the Vanquis Credit Agreement and Full Terms is just 4 pages of rules and dated 08/08.

The other is titled Digital Signature Aplication Form.

It is just a print out of all my information and apart from a Final Decision

with a box just filled in with the date 26/06.2008 11:54 there is nothing else will try to copy so you can see it.

DSCF2649.jpg

DSCF2650.jpg

Edited by breeze1996

Files attatched I will try again, but all it has is my name, age and address filled in the blanked out areas no other details.

Edited by breeze1996