Gardening advice needed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Now lam a keen tryer and this year, for the first time in 5 years, its paid off.

I have a tomatoe plant with one tomatoe on it and l am very proud of it and 5 chilli plants.

My question is will these just re grow next year or will l need to replant and try and grow them again.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks Michael

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yes the chillies will grow back next year just let them wither dont cut down to much on the stock and leave semi dry over winter they will grow on your window ledge (sunny) the growing cycle varies but round about april/may they start to bud dont overwated eithe top feed,fruit end of aug..right up till sometime november..ive had chillies on till 1st week dec,,

thats it

patrickq1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok would l be able to also grow the herbs during winter on a windowsill aswell.?

i cant never find what i want on google. Thanks l use those herbs and have them in pots now on my garden.