style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3291 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all.

Now lam a keen tryer and this year, for the first time in 5 years, its paid off.

I have a tomatoe plant with one tomatoe on it and l am very proud of it and 5 chilli plants.

My question is will these just re grow next year or will l need to replant and try and grow them again.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks Michael

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yes the chillies will grow back next year just let them wither dont cut down to much on the stock and leave semi dry over winter they will grow on your window ledge (sunny) the growing cycle varies but round about april/may they start to bud dont overwated eithe top feed,fruit end of aug..right up till sometime november..ive had chillies on till 1st week dec,,

thats it

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Ok would l be able to also grow the herbs during winter on a windowsill aswell.?

i cant never find what i want on google. Thanks l use those herbs and have them in pots now on my garden.