Re: Tower Investigations LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i have just spent 8 years rebuilding my credit file after my lovely ex hubby took loads of credit in my name / his name / joint (i know i knew about it but he used to say he had paid it and hid the post!!)

today i have received a letter from Tower Investigations ltd .... saying same things as previously posted on here .... what do i do?????

Help please please

thanks for that.........what would be my best course of action should they contact me again?? ignore or contact them asking what they want? what do i do if they have found another debt in my name in excess of 6years old?

thanks for that.........what would be my best course of action should they contact me again?? ignore or contact them asking what they want? what do i do if they have found another debt in my name in excess of 6years old?

The reality is Tower Investigations sounds scary but investigation/trace in is this county is practically impossible because of data protection and the costs of debt recovery.

Its not cost effective to pay someone in a raincoat:cool:

Data protection limits them to things like electoral register the bottom line is it is next to impossible to proove its your debts and after 8 years its SB anyway.

Ignore it, is a good policy, because it costs them money, if you feel you want to take action, proove it letter template is a good option, followed by SB letter template.

Above all don't worry these jokers/threat monkeys have not got a clue and its up to them to proove it, just sit back and watch the fun as the letters get more and more scary. Then report them8-)

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• 3 weeks later...

UnmoderatetheNet it is 6 years for Statute barring (and 5 years in Scotland) not 8 (much as DCAs would like it to be....)

Tower Investigations need to be reported to the OFT for sending vague and misleading letters and not stating what it is about.

Keep an eye on your CRF just in case they start leaving their size nines all over it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi All

checked my credit file and all is looking good everyone is either satisfied or settled with no late payments etc over the passed 12 months - i have applied for credit and been accepted so why or what are these people trying to achieve by contacting me???

Hello All

Update; Received another letter today as follows;

Dear Miss XXXX (a name i have not used for 11years)

Account Number

Our client has instructed us in respect of the above account and we would appreciate your assistance by calling our information section on: 0208 336 7214.

Yours sincerely

Scribble

Global Debt Recovery Ltd

there is another reference number

The letter is addressed as follows;

Miss * * ***** (MAIDEN NAME)

ATT ****** ****** (FIRST MARRIED NAME MARRIED IN 1999 AND DIVORCED IN 2002)

On the reverse there is methods of payment listed - nowhere is there details of the debt.

Help!!

Thanks

Edited by cerberusalert
ref no.s removed