style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Anyone had any luck with full & final offers with capital one? If so, at what % of the debt did they accept.

My debt is currently with their dca fredericksons.

Any advice?

Have you done a cca?

I cant help with the amount but I bet you'd get a lower settlement if they cant produce 1.

They sent a cca, but it looked unenforceable.

Its with a DCA at the moment, but i get statements from cap1, and payment demands from the DCA.

if the CCA unenforeable did you send account in dispute letter??????????,if you are in doubt post the agreement on your thread remove all identity.we can look at it and confirm validity or not.If not valid it will put you in a stronger position with F&F,with all F&Fs start at a very low cheeky "its all I can afford" level,will lookout for your reply...FS

I have offered them 25% of the debt as an opening gambit.

I'm also aware that these guys still add interest on every month, despite being at DCA stage. So will remember that for future F&Fs.

if you sent account in dispute letter then the DCA must not add any charges or interest..................hope 25% works.......FS

No joy on the F&F. DCA said it wasnt "acceptable" to their client, given the size of the amount owed.

I cant really afford to offer any more at this time. Any advice on what to do next? Any letter templates.

25% I would think is being refused by the DCA not the OC.Did you put them in Dispute??????????before making the F&F offer????????...FS

No I didnt. But I have done to other creditors in the past. Didnt seem to make any difference, as they said the account wasnt in dispute.

billyray,

Are there any charges you could reclaim ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Not really. I would say the majority of my debt is interest accrual.