triggman

World of Sofa (LoL)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3684 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi looking for your thoughts on situation

Bought corner sofa in November but as one in shop was RH corner i had to pay extra and wait 16 weeks for LH corner sofa. Took sofa on 2 years interest free, Sofa arrived in march and no surprise it was same as shop sofa "ie" RH sofa Delivery driver spotted mistake so we phoned shop, manager said just hold onto that one and we will order you new one another 16 weeks

At no time did i ask to keep sofa delivered, 16 weeks have come now and no sofa and shop has no idea of when it will come so i have put in cancel letter

I also informed finance company about all that has happened as they started taking payments .

Can i charge them storage for the sofa in my house and also can i give them time limit to remove sofa then dispose of it myself if sofa not lifted in reasonable time "ie" 28 days