rossendale collect ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

a friend i know via another forum has recieved a parking charge notice on her car today,,,she lives in cumbria,,,mithered by her young children she put her ticket up side down in her window,,, though apparantly clearly visible re time etc,,,anyway she is vague with info,, but says has to pay direct to this firm? i googled them, they are a debt recovery service,, when i asked was the car park ran by excell or the like,, she said,, couldnt see anything on ticket,,,obviuosly i have said ,,, dont pay it,,ignore,,has this been done this way before and do any of you know about this firm?,,,,thanks to all of you guys/gals,,,,bondy

So she laid it on the dash in a position where she could read it from the driver's seat, but it looked upside down when viewed from outside through the windscreen. Is that correct?

its rossendale collect ltd,, go on the site i think it says ,,rossendale.co,, then it gives you 3 options,, this set of **** is the middle square,,,still awaiting further contact from the person who got the ticket,, i have asked her to have a good look on the ticket etc .

i have sent her pm re this,, but ime afraid that she will pay, given the fact she is in fear(its what they do i know) of being taken to court,,,i am waiting for her reply al27 so will let you know, i have also asked her to scan letter and send it to me to see exactly what and who from,, she is very uncertain if the car park is private or council,, she says,, i think its council,, but would they really employ a firm like this,, i am confused by this.

She should pay.

hello perky

i see you havent booked your holiday then...

been a bit short on fleecing money from people have we...

need to drum up a bit of spare funding!

ignore the troll

dx

Edited by dx100uk
awww.. post have gone........... zapped!!!... dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello Gerald. Are you going to answer my question. What legal training have you had that makes you an expert on such matters, If you do not answer then we can be certain that you have no legal training at all and don't know what you are talking about.