I should get a medal for getting a ticket every time I drive to London.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Out of the 5-6 times I drove to London the last 2 years, only once I came out without a ticket. The best day was the first time when I got a car and got 3 tickets in a day. 2 tickets was given while I went to get some change, the 3rd one I parked beyond the time. These days I have a fear of driving into London lol.

I got a congestion charge notice in London in May. My fault, totally forgot to pay. The price has increased to £180 as I was away from the country for 4 weeks. I have stamps on my passport / plane tickets to prove this. However I don't know how I'm going to make a representation to reduce it to £60? The car belongs to my sister, she moved to the states a couple of years ago but it is still registered under her name. I have to ask her to write in, but if she says she hasn't given me consent to drive. Wouldn't that make me a thief? There is only 6 grounds that I can make appeal on, taken from their website. Making a Representation | Transport for London

Please help me to reduce the charge to £60 if possible.

Out of the 5-6 times I drove to London the last 2 years, only once I came out without a ticket. The best day was the first time when I got a car and got 3 tickets in a day. 2 tickets was given while I went to get some change, the 3rd one I parked beyond the time. These days I have a fear of driving into London lol.

I got a congestion charge notice in London in May. My fault, totally forgot to pay. The price has increased to £180 as I was away from the country for 4 weeks. I have stamps on my passport / plane tickets to prove this. However I don't know how I'm going to make a representation to reduce it to £60? The car belongs to my sister, she moved to the states a couple of years ago but it is still registered under her name. I have to ask her to write in, but if she says she hasn't given me consent to drive. Wouldn't that make me a thief? There is only 6 grounds that I can make appeal on, taken from their website. Making a Representation | Transport for London

Please help me to reduce the charge to £60 if possible.

How can you have a PCN for the congestion charge if your sister is the registered keeper??

I check all her mail, she moved to the states a few years ago but she still gets bank statement etc. She is the registered keeper of the car.

So you haven't got a PCN she has which is a completely different matter.

Yeah its not under my name, but I was the driver so I have to pay for it. I want to know if I can reduce it as I was away when the PCN was issued.