SEX change and Accused of Return Mail!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:eek:

Tower Investigations - 2 weeks ago usual 'conducting an investigation'

then under their more 'threatening' name of Global Debt Recovery, today I received notification that I have changed my sex and have naughtily been returning mail:lol:

Now returning mail is no fun to me, but ignoring them is after all the debt is well SB.

I am beginning to notice a pattern in that I always seem to get these types of letters rarely now, but if I do get the odd one, it always seems to arrive on a Saturday?

The moral of this story is to take these guys seriously otherwise you get an unrequired/requested sex change.:mad:

I'd love to know how/why they decided that you'd had a sex change!

On a related point, if a DCA writes to you and calls you "Mrs" instead of "Mr" or they get your name wrong on their official documents, does that mean that you can challenge any requests/demands that they make?

For instance, if a company wrote to me as "Mrs. Halibutt" it wouldn't actually be untrue for me to mark the envelope as "Not known at this address - return to sender" would it?

If they can't get the basics right, then it would seem that they won't have got anything else right either!

LOL!

If it were me I'd get the wife's suspenders and stuff on, take a pic and send it back!

transvestite.jpg

royalirish

that's not you is it? :)

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)

I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

Little high, little low

Any way the wind blows

Doesn't really matter to me, to me

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I am beginning to notice a pattern in that I always seem to get these types of letters rarely now, but if I do get the odd one, it always seems to arrive on a Saturday?

That's an age-old tactic designed to leave you worrying for the entire weekend. You will also find that there are very often a rash of letters around about Easter and Christmas time as well. They hope that you will be so desperate to ring them and sort it out that they'll be able to get a payment from you straight away.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

That's an age-old tactic designed to leave you worrying for the entire weekend. You will also find that there are very often a rash of letters around about Easter and Christmas time as well. They hope that you will be so desperate to ring them and sort it out that they'll be able to get a payment from you straight away.

Thats' what I thought, trouble is when you desperate for mail and you have to wait until Saturday for a good laugh, thats' a bit of a tall order!!:D roll on the weekends and especially Christmas, I am going to start a new trend, going to put up DCA letters instead of Christmas Cards:rolleyes:

Hi maroondevo52

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)

I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

Little high, little low

Any way the wind blows

Doesn't really matter to me, to me

Should it not be

I want to break free! :)

dk

:eek:

It may well, as has been suggested, be tactic to get you worrying over the weekend. Such a shame it seems to be failing so miserably!!!

However there may well be another reason, many moons ago when I worked for a company who sent tens of thousands of general mailings each month we got a substantial discount from Royal Mail for agreeing to have them delivered on their quiet days, Saturday being one of those days.

It seems they are so convinced of their chances that they are not even prepared to waste a 2nd class stamp on you. You're nothing more than a speculative, hopeful mailshot to them! Happy days.:D