harrassed senior

SEX change and Accused of Return Mail!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3694 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:eek:

Tower Investigations - 2 weeks ago usual 'conducting an investigation'

then under their more 'threatening' name of Global Debt Recovery, today I received notification that I have changed my sex and have naughtily been returning mail:lol:

Now returning mail is no fun to me, but ignoring them is after all the debt is well SB.

I am beginning to notice a pattern in that I always seem to get these types of letters rarely now, but if I do get the odd one, it always seems to arrive on a Saturday?

The moral of this story is to take these guys seriously otherwise you get an unrequired/requested sex change.:mad:

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Just lay back and take it like a man/woman & think of England. :lol:

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

oh dear check the sign over the toilet before you enter, :rolleyes:

or is it they will cuts bits off if you dont pay them :lol:

SB is SB end of it, game over for them , MUPPETS

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

I'd love to know how/why they decided that you'd had a sex change!

On a related point, if a DCA writes to you and calls you "Mrs" instead of "Mr" or they get your name wrong on their official documents, does that mean that you can challenge any requests/demands that they make?

For instance, if a company wrote to me as "Mrs. Halibutt" it wouldn't actually be untrue for me to mark the envelope as "Not known at this address - return to sender" would it?

If they can't get the basics right, then it would seem that they won't have got anything else right either!

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

LOL!

If it were me I'd get the wife's suspenders and stuff on, take a pic and send it back!

transvestite.jpg

The mind boggles:eek::confused:

This may 'scar' me for life, do you think I can claim 'damages' ;)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

LOL!

If it were me I'd get the wife's suspenders and stuff on, take a pic and send it back!

transvestite.jpg

...its always seems to appear on a Saturday...

LOL!

transvestite.jpg

Put me right off my dinner...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

LOL!

transvestite.jpg

royalirish

that's not you is it? :)

IMO

:-):rant:

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)

I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

Little high, little low

Any way the wind blows

Doesn't really matter to me, to me

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

I am beginning to notice a pattern in that I always seem to get these types of letters rarely now, but if I do get the odd one, it always seems to arrive on a Saturday?

That's an age-old tactic designed to leave you worrying for the entire weekend. You will also find that there are very often a rash of letters around about Easter and Christmas time as well. They hope that you will be so desperate to ring them and sort it out that they'll be able to get a payment from you straight away.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

royalirish

that's not you is it? :)

No mate!

That's the wife!

What a pity RI... I would....if I wasn't already married:p

I've returned mail to M0rcr&p when hsbc passed a disputed account to them, only if i can stop hsbc passing this account around :rolleyes:

Tell them the pass the parcel game ended a long time ago. Why can't they just accept it and move on :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

That's an age-old tactic designed to leave you worrying for the entire weekend. You will also find that there are very often a rash of letters around about Easter and Christmas time as well. They hope that you will be so desperate to ring them and sort it out that they'll be able to get a payment from you straight away.

Thats' what I thought, trouble is when you desperate for mail and you have to wait until Saturday for a good laugh, thats' a bit of a tall order!!:D roll on the weekends and especially Christmas, I am going to start a new trend, going to put up DCA letters instead of Christmas Cards:rolleyes:

We should have a weekly award for the 'best' DCA letter/phonecall :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

I agree ;)

Tell them the pass the parcel game ended a long time ago. Why can't they just accept it and move on :D

they probably don't have the balls.......

come to think of it.......harrassed senior doesn't either!! (according to them!):D

Hi maroondevo52

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)

I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

Little high, little low

Any way the wind blows

Doesn't really matter to me, to me

Should it not be

I want to break free! :)

dk

:welcome::rofl::welcome:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:tea:

most of my knowledge is from the school of hard knocks

not based on any legal background

As quite a lot fellow caggers state seek Legal Advice

:ranger:

:eek:

It may well, as has been suggested, be tactic to get you worrying over the weekend. Such a shame it seems to be failing so miserably!!!

However there may well be another reason, many moons ago when I worked for a company who sent tens of thousands of general mailings each month we got a substantial discount from Royal Mail for agreeing to have them delivered on their quiet days, Saturday being one of those days.

It seems they are so convinced of their chances that they are not even prepared to waste a 2nd class stamp on you. You're nothing more than a speculative, hopeful mailshot to them! Happy days.:D