fevsisere

N244 form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3694 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Who is the payment made out to? £35,is this right.Need to suspend an eviction notice for 2 weeks time.Can somebody please give me some advice.

Hi there, if you give more detail I can help you with a statement to go with the N244.

What are the circumstances?

Are you offering to pay an amount each month towards the arrears?

Do you have any children?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi.We had a suspended eviction notice 1.5 years ago.Now they have issued one for the 15 july.The mortgage was missold and we have struggled to pay it since then.We pay £1000 a month+125 for the arrears.Is it worth putting this on the form as we are in the process of dealing with it being missold.We have one daughter who is 17.Have you any ideas?

Who is the lender? and in what way was the mortgage mis-sold?

Is it repayment or interest only?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Accord Mortgages.We were sold the product when i was on benefits and was not told about the base rate being 1% above the standard.Advised to switch lenders witout being told about the fee,s.Also we had to pay the broker a seperate fee which was a percentage of the mortgage.It is a repayment mortgage.thanks for the replys.