roll of honour 2009

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and i just notice 'compliance team of the year' lowells the leeds losers!!!! ...priceless!!!

Edited by debt4get
I'll get this bloody right in a minute

350 people raised £1700, thats £4.85 each.

Last of the big spenders

Mind you with all that cheap clothing on display, it figures.

Edited by jb000

Guest Cartaphilus
That guy with the comedy tie on the right - is he for real, or is he a cardboard cut-out?
I thought he looked like the kind of 'everyone's kind of guy' image you would see in an advert or 'studenty' looking - 'yes we are very nice people, really but this is just our public image we want you to see', or as I actually think possibly dragged in from an casting agency for the evening. PS I don't think there's anything nice about these people at all. To avoid any misunderstanding I am posting this BTW.

I know Dominic personally as I used to do security at some of his stand-up gigs. He's a genuinely nice chap, but I'd love to know how much he was offered to appear at that "event". If he'd known about the misery these people cause, I'm sure he would have thought twice :(

I know Dominic personally as I used to do security at some of his stand-up gigs. He's a genuinely nice chap, but I'd love to know how much he was offered to appear at that "event". If he'd known about the misery these people cause, I'm sure he would have thought twice :(

Last year they booked Michael McIntyre and when he found out what he was hosting, he walked straight off giving them 30 minutes notice to find a replacement. If as you say Mr. Holland is a genuinely nice chap, he should have done the same thing as Michael McIntyre and walked straight away from it.

I've dealt with SRJ recoveries in the past.

I just wonder which one of those in the picture is the one who used to get very frustrated when they realised they couldnt bully a payment out of me :D

Last year they booked Michael McIntyre and when he found out what he was hosting, he walked straight off giving them 30 minutes notice to find a replacement. If as you say Mr. Holland is a genuinely nice chap, he should have done the same thing as Michael McIntyre and walked straight away from it.

I must admit, I haven't seen Dominic for a couple of years. I completely agree with you though and well done to Michael McIntyre. :)

Comic Michael McIntyre refuses to perform for debt collectors and loses £28k fee - mirror.co.uk

Blimey! If anyone of us here could make that kind of money for appearing at an event, we'd have no debts left. Starting to wonder about Dominic's ethics now, however, how many of us would be tempted by that kind of money?

Blimey! If anyone of us here could make that kind of money for appearing at an event, we'd have no debts left. Starting to wonder about Dominic's ethics now, however, how many of us would be tempted by that kind of money?

maybe he could donate his fee to CAG :rolleyes:

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.