debt4get

roll of honour 2009

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3684 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Post removed.

Edited by zazen.warrior

That guy with the comedy tie on the right - is he for real, or is he a cardboard cut-out? Same expression, same posture on each photo.

ah yes but well fed overstuffed pigs.....lets hope the next years are oh so lean for the little darlings

and i just notice 'compliance team of the year' lowells the leeds losers!!!! ...priceless!!!

Edited by debt4get
I'll get this bloody right in a minute

Bloke on the far right, no wonder England did badly at the World Cup when Fabio Cappello was moonlighting for debt collectors.

Lowells employ a handsome bunch don't they.

Edited by jb000

350 people raised £1700, thats £4.85 each.

Last of the big spenders

Mind you with all that cheap clothing on display, it figures.

Edited by jb000

Dominic Holland doesn't look too at ease, notice how he keeps checking his pockets.

Who is the one in the blue evening gown? Or was it the fat lady waiting to sing?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Is the thing in the hideous blue dress De Tute?

The collection went to a charity to help 'ease the pain of debt' - so admitting they cause pain then, so no doubt the reason for the low collection amount.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Guest Cartaphilus
That guy with the comedy tie on the right - is he for real, or is he a cardboard cut-out?
I thought he looked like the kind of 'everyone's kind of guy' image you would see in an advert or 'studenty' looking - 'yes we are very nice people, really but this is just our public image we want you to see', or as I actually think possibly dragged in from an casting agency for the evening. PS I don't think there's anything nice about these people at all. To avoid any misunderstanding I am posting this BTW.

The guy on the right is comedian Dominic Holland.

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know Dominic personally as I used to do security at some of his stand-up gigs. He's a genuinely nice chap, but I'd love to know how much he was offered to appear at that "event". If he'd known about the misery these people cause, I'm sure he would have thought twice :(

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

PMSL!

Look at Lowell!

OMG, what a bunch!

Looks like the House of Horrors at Madame Tussauds!

I know Dominic personally as I used to do security at some of his stand-up gigs. He's a genuinely nice chap, but I'd love to know how much he was offered to appear at that "event". If he'd known about the misery these people cause, I'm sure he would have thought twice :(

Last year they booked Michael McIntyre and when he found out what he was hosting, he walked straight off giving them 30 minutes notice to find a replacement. If as you say Mr. Holland is a genuinely nice chap, he should have done the same thing as Michael McIntyre and walked straight away from it.

I've dealt with SRJ recoveries in the past.

I just wonder which one of those in the picture is the one who used to get very frustrated when they realised they couldnt bully a payment out of me :D

YAY I found my missing toilet brush - Lowells nicked it and stuck it in a penguin suit!!!

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Last year they booked Michael McIntyre and when he found out what he was hosting, he walked straight off giving them 30 minutes notice to find a replacement. If as you say Mr. Holland is a genuinely nice chap, he should have done the same thing as Michael McIntyre and walked straight away from it.

I must admit, I haven't seen Dominic for a couple of years. I completely agree with you though and well done to Michael McIntyre. :)

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

Comic Michael McIntyre refuses to perform for debt collectors and loses £28k fee - mirror.co.uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have emailed Dominic a link to this thread.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Blimey! If anyone of us here could make that kind of money for appearing at an event, we'd have no debts left. Starting to wonder about Dominic's ethics now, however, how many of us would be tempted by that kind of money?

Blimey! If anyone of us here could make that kind of money for appearing at an event, we'd have no debts left. Starting to wonder about Dominic's ethics now, however, how many of us would be tempted by that kind of money?

maybe he could donate his fee to CAG :rolleyes:

This was the original thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/184242-credit-today-awards-top.html. A lot of people petitioned Michael McIntyre to back down from appearing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]