Question/Suggestion for site team

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not sure if I'm using the right approach - if not, then I do apologise and please delete this.

Many people keep asking in threads/posts where they can find letter templates. I've had problems locating them too, even using the "search" function and have therefore relied on the kindness of others here. Are we all missing something?

May I respectfully suggest that a one-off thread is posted in the "stickies" section, listing links to all the commonly used letter templates?

Also, I'm no legal expert, but I am good with English language and have noticed spelling, punctuation and formatting errors in some of the templates. If anyone thinks it worthwhile, I'd be happy to review the templates and submit "amended" versions.

Thanks for your time.

Halibutt

I've just had a look where Pinky suggested and they're still not obvious (i.e. I couldn't find them at all).

I know I'm not the most observant of people, but making these things as easy as possible to find would be a bonus.

EDIT: Found it now thanks. It did take a fair bit of searching though, even with directions!

Guest Cartaphilus

Suggested something in error.

Edited by Cartaphilus
Wasn't needed

Going to divulge my secret weapon:

Free Clipboard software program: Free Multi Clipboard by M8 Software

This is a free clipboard on which you can keep several links and just insert when you refer to a particular link.

I have found this very useful for many applications, and if you upgrade it is a wonderful application.