andydd

Travel To Interview Scheme Costs

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3696 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the amount of times this can be claimed.

Whilst chatting to a job center member of staff, he seemed to think there was a limit to the amount of times this can be claimed (in 1 year ?).

He mentioned:-

Local rail Company Scheme (Run by the local rail company as their bit to help people get back to work) - Limit of 7 Times ?

DWP Travel Interview Scheme - Limit of 15 Times ?

The above sounds a lot but this week alone I have had 3 interviews and 1 coming up next week.

The costs I normally claim are the cost of a ticket to London (where most of the IT jobs are) from Essex, approx. £12-£18 each time.

I am worried i may reach the above limits, and paying to travel is a huge chunk out of JSA and won't be affordable.

Andy