Are Welcome finance bust or still trading

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3614 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a loan with welcome finance and am paying by direct debit but it seems from this forum that they may be bust and if so can i stop paying.

The money would be better in my pocket at present.

Can anyone help with answer please

Hello and Welcome,

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Many Thanks Scott im still trying to navigate my way around this site and appreciate your help.

Not had any replies yet though !!

Hi they arent bust, they just arent lending to any new customers and are purely collecting existing loans. If you are struggling with payments maybe someone can advise. If you can post up your agreement minus personal info im sure someone will be along to help. Unless you want them harrassing you I wouldnt advise stopping payments!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• 3 months later...