style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3685 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello guys just twigged when reading all this a few weeks ago i paid a parking fine off to equita think they over charged by at least 150.00 and charged me for the use of my card grrr looking for all documents but intending on claiming back what is rightfully mine any comments or help plz

If i request letters from equita regarding the parking fine that they sent out will they send them ?

If i request letters from equita regarding the parking fine that they sent out will they send them ?

yes they should

ok thanx al email and recorde delivery for letters then the charge sheet lol

OK just came off fone from bank i have the date and about that i paid on parking charges is there layouts of what they can and can not charge or is it that they charge as they please they also charged me 2 quid for usin me card

Tried to search the name of the bailiff on the register its coming up with no results for him

There is a phone number you can ring. It gets posted on here every now and again - hopefully someone will be kind enough to do so again... ;)

Best wishes

Rae

thanx hun managed it i was spellin his name wrong lol