sploits

Thomson Flight Change

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3689 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Back in January I booked a flight to Turkey for me and my partner. I booked direct with thomson online and paid extra for the good flight times. We are due to go out on the 12/07/10 the flight out would be 8:00am from Manchester. The flight back would be 19/07/10 3:00pm coming home from Dalaman. Today Thomson email me and tell me my flight times have changed. Now we don't leave until 6:10pm 12/07/10 and come back 01:45am from Dalaman. I paid a lot of money for these flights only to be fobbed off to a night flight. If I wanted them flights I would have booked them and saved myself around £200.

Is there anything I can do?? I am going to await a reply and then phone them to play merry hell as its spoilt our holiday :(

<----------- If I have helped in any way please click on my scales :p