Advice needed to take on these Banks and DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi been reading this forum for a while and had some good info. I have a few banks and DCA chasing me, but with the info on here been able to send them off to have a re think.

I am now at a point where I am just fed up with them and what to turn the table on these num heads, so looking for some advice on an attack plan, prepeard to and will take these all the way to court and hit them where it hurts.

Here,s where I stand with the first one I want to have a go at, a bank for a loan and a DCA

The bank does not have an agreement and never had one, Facted.

They sent me a Default Notice, wrong dates no time to put right then sold on to DCA.

DCA came up with unreadable agreement with a signature which I belive was lifted from an old agreement I had with the bank. old agreement was all paid off.

Now did pay money to both but at that time was convinced by them that they had a agreement, after coming on here I now know different.

So looking for some advice to turn the table.

E.:-x

Hi been reading this forum for a while and had some good info. I have a few banks and DCA chasing me, but with the info on here been able to send them off to have a re think.

I am now at a point where I am just fed up with them and what to turn the table on these num heads, so looking for some advice on an attack plan, prepared to and will take these all the way to court and hit them where it hurts.

Here’s where I stand with the first one I want to have a go at, a bank for a loan and a DCA

The bank does not have an agreement and never had one, Fact.

They sent me a Default Notice, wrong dates no time to put right then sold on to DCA.

DCA came up with unreadable agreement with a signature which I believe was lifted from an old agreement I had with the bank. old agreement was all paid off.

Now did pay money to both but at that time was convinced by them that they had a agreement, after coming on here I now know different.

So looking for some advice to turn the table.

E.:-x

1. How old is the debt?

2. If the cca is illegible it is unlikely to be enforceable.

3. Have you challenge the DN?

Personally I would send the account in dispute letter now and demand that all action ceases until they complied with the CCA request to your satisfaction.

If can truthfully say the signature has been lifted report to OFT and Trading Standards.

It may be to your advantage with respect to the signature query to send the Bank a SAR's request, this should include 'all' paperwork they have on you, and not just this loan, either.

You would then be in a better postion, to decide from which angle you wish to attack.

The debt goes back to 2005.

Not challenge DN as yet,

Already sent cca request, received copy of agreement. and t & c for a car loan, note this was not a car loan.

I know for fact they do not have a origanal agreement and have asked them to confirm in writing that they do.

I will now SAR them and get what else I can as harrassed senior suggest. Dont want to take them on half cocked,

Thank you guys for your input.

E.