verve10

littlewoods penalty charges

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3690 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am currently complaining with shop direct (littlewoods) regarding the penalty charges they keep applying to my account etc

and i asked them to give me a breakdown of how they reached a £12 figure and reminded them of the oft guidlines section 2.10d

applying unreasonable charges not based on actual and necessary costs

there reply was the normal fob off letter they wont remove charges if not happy go to fos etc

but they added this extra paragraph for good measure:

Details of how the cost of this charge is calculated are company sensitive information and we are not in a position to share this data with any 3rd parties.

in my opinion in other words not based at all on any actual work just a penalty charge they added just to fob me off as usual

does anyone think i should push them further on this point and if so how to go about it

would like to know others opinions on this and if anyone else has ever asked them for breakdown of how they work out charges etc

will keep pestering them till get some answers

I have just received the same letter, so off to the FOS now!