New mobile phone for Seniors ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5049 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

mobilephone.jpg

Bet your kids don't understand this.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Is that yours Fred? :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I know, and your mum used to padlock the dial to stop me phoning the girlfriend all the time ..:rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I know, and your mum used to padlock the dial to stop me phoning the girlfriend all the time ..:rolleyes:

And the remote control for the top loader VCR was on a wire about 6 foot long.

I always used to tap the receiver bit, like morse code for free calls. :-D

I used to hear the neighbours phone calls on ours. . . nothing really interesting though. .

WARNING TO ALL

A party line eh?

Good old BT - That was when they cared about their customers. And Busby used to speak to you when you dialled 100. He never sounded like a guy who was bored and had spoken to kids about 3000 times that day in a high pitched voice.

ahh the good old days of british telecom, or before that post office telephones

I have the good old ringtone recorded from a BT 706 telephone , REAL bells , stand out above any of these silly modern ringtones

now if you really want some fun get one of these below, I made one from a bluetooth headset before you could buy these handsets ( its only the inside of bluetooth headset that is inside it) all you really do is extend the mike and the earpiece and extend the buttons from the headset to the side of the telephone handset , you want to see peoples face's when you hand them the handset and tell them "its for you"

Exclusive: ThinkGeek Bluetooth Retro Handset

I used to hear the neighbours phone calls on ours. . . nothing really interesting though. .

I don't think that's how you supposed to use it UK:D

3970077883_e833de0743.jpg

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)