Prince harry on BBC news saying he would "love to go back to Afghanistan!)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just hope and prey this idiotic t**spot goes on a bomb disposal course first, then joins all the other poor young sods who have died, through these botched up devices left at the roadside, in this pointless "war"??

And also hope he gets blown to bits before he has a chance to come home gratified

Bye the way the BBC, and Telegraph wouldn't let me register to comment!

Anyone else agree?

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

I can see why he wants to go to Afghanistan, most of his friends are there already, and he pronbaly feels that he should be there too along side them, after all that's what soldiers train for.

I would not like to see him blown up either, he is like a lot of young soldiers these days, they need to prove themselves in battle. When they do go into battle the things they see normally changes them and they don't want to be there anymore after a few months.

It takes great courage to do what he wants to do. knowing the danger and he still wants to be with his friends. The only problem is if he is spotted the Taliban will try their hardest to capture him.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

shame on you creditcardmug for hoping he gets blown to bits. I like many others are againts this unjust so called war but would never wish any harm to prince Harry or any soldier who is out there. And I am not a lover of the Royal Family either.