wally0163

Possession of premises

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3702 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello There

As consumer forums have been invaluable in the past regarding employment issues, I am now facing a housing issue

December 2009 we rented a property for what we beleived from 9/12/09 to run to 9/12/10

Initially we payed 6 months rent up front plus an additional 2000 pounds deposit protection scheme.

We have been very happy and recently changed our rent payment date from 15th 25th of month when rent became due.

We have had endless problems with things that have needed doing in the house, anyway the landlord has now had 7000 pounds off us in seven months and ids now seeking possession under Ground 1 in schedule 2 to the housing act 1988

he has also become very aggressive and although notice has not yet been served as this was accidentally detailed to me on my answerphone by mistake by an estate agents who should have left a message on landlords phone.

The landlord is now coming round on Monday evening to fix a light switch and look at property, however notice has not yet been served and he has stated that if we are not here he will enter premises with his own keys, my concern is is he allowed to do this and if I am not here and my two dogs attack him where do I stand

Many Thanks

Wally