You Ain't gonna believe this-Neither do I

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Last month I moved from the midlands to Suffolk and cancelled my gas and electricity supplier. The supplier was Southern Electric.

I was on prepayment meters for both Gas and Electric but a couple of weeks ago they sent me bills for approx £30 Electric and £20 Gas.

Since I joined them via Ebico, they had never sent me a statement of account so I sent them a letter asking them to furnish me with those details so I could reconcile the money credited to my account with the recepits that I had kept.

Yesterday they sent me a red final reminder.

Today, I rang them (recorded of course) and bu**er me, they have written them both off with no quibbles :D

I'll just wait a few weeks to see if they have kept their word before I will accept what they say but if it is true, Well Done Southern Electric.

:grin:Fox:grin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I was really surprised at how pleasant this chap was. I would have paid the bills once they had sent me the relevant info but hey, It's a good result nonetheless. To just nonchalantly say we will write off the £50 left me slightly gobsmacked. :)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE