Is it the weather?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What the hell is going on? Is there no football on that morons have to come out and hog cyberspace en masse at the moment? :mad:

We have crackpots, deluded and plain ignorants, all posting their nonsesne left, right and centre, and I am fast running out of patience with the lot of them.

I can feel CAGbot preparing the whip, but at this point, I just don't care anymore.

*takes deep breath and decides to go for a walk* :mad:

I hope I haven't upset you in any way Bookie :(. I know I can be a bit dim at times. Most times really lol (hence why i stick to the BG) :(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

No, not you, sweetie. :-)

TBH, I'd rather someone said: "I'm not sure, but..." than deliberately misleading people just to make themselves look clever and knowledgeable. It's perfectly ok and to be encouraged, for people to post to help others, even if they're still not confident, I think it's the best way to learn and that's how most of us started on here. But people who just barge in pretending to know it all and using it to patronise others when the total of their knowledge is less than the sum of their parts so to speak, that REALLY hacks me off. :mad:

If I know, I say so. If I don't know, I shut up. If I am not sure, but think that I may know, I say so, with the caveat. It really isn't difficult, as long as you keep the ego in check.

*deep breaths not working well tonight* :mad:

Phew. I get paraniod when people put things like that and wonder if I'm dim bugger whose annoyed someone lol!

I know what you mean. In cases like that it tends to be more about improving said ego than actualy helping someone, which on a forum like this pretty much defeats the point. How is giving someone not fully correct or misleading information helpful? It isn't. It's a shame they don't see it that way. It's why I tend to keep more to the light hearted things, I have more to bring to the table there (I hope so anyway lol). It's a shame though because they could really do damage if someone takes incorrect advice, and from what I've seen when someone corrects another poster with the correct advice, instead of being grateful as you'd expect and as you say learning, they seem to take it as some sort of insult. :(

*Pup hands Bookie brown paper bag*

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Your absolutely right Pup. People do think more about polishing their own ego sometimes than doing what is right.

PS...Your not a dim bugger either 'Hugs'

Edited by jailbird
Spelling

Your absolutely right Pup. People do think more about polishing their own ego sometimes than doing what is right.

PS...Your not a dim bugger either 'Hugs'

Seconded, how dare cagger say that to our bookie, twit on other thread is the dim bugger . :-D

Edited by loopinlouie

they get all macho behind the keyboard but wouldnt say boo to a goose in real life. :rolleyes:

Well, why would they? :-?

To scare the goose of course:D.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)