Ldk Parking Threatining Letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4779 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's a [problem] and you're falling for it.

'Appeals'?

'Formal Letter of Rejection'?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Simply ignore. It's a mail [problem]. They have no legal right to the money and just send threatening junkmail to scare people into paying.

Ignore them and they will give up and go away after a few letters.

Thanks crem...

Could these robbers find out where i work & send a bill to them??????

It states on there letter i was illegally parked (i was in a loading bay) & that i consented to being issued a PCN (THE HELL I DID) also that there are several CLEARLY

displayed warning signs around the c/park but unless you stop & get out of your vehicle as you enter or park up in a bay & go right up to these blue signs with minute writing on

them they are impossible to read...

It also states that the charge is agreed between ldk & the landowner & is enforceable under the law of contract (what contract are they meaning)???????

Oh i get it now its my contract as by implication ive entered into it with LDK (NOT)

They also mention THERE debt collectors & say they can issue court proceedings without any further warning & photos maybe sent....carnt i see these photos?????

CAN THESE **** TAKE THIS TO COURT WITH ME BEEN IN A LOADING BAY because theres no way i could pay crazy fines!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the support should i realy just ignore there next letters

Edited by slimeball

1. The charge is unenforceable. It is NOT a fine. Private companies have no power in law to issue fines.

2. They won't take you to court. They can do (as in any adult in the country can take any other adult in the country to court over anything), but they won't. This is a mail [problem]. You do not make money by taking people to court. You lose money doing that.

3. They are trying to justify their charge by saying it is agreed under the law of contract. The law of contract does no work in this manner. By their reasoning I could form a contract with you by stating "Do not reply to this post Slimeball. If you do reply you are agreeing to pay me the sum of £10,000."

Do you think I would win in court and get you to pay me 10 grand?

4. You were not illegally parked. Otherwise they'd be phoning the police and be carting you off to prison.

5. This is a mail [problem]. They just buy your address from the DVLA and send some threatening junkmail. Then 40 or 50% of mugs will send them a cheque back in the post. Job done.

6. You can't see the photos because they want money to see them. You don't need to see them. They are completely irrelevant to anything.

7. Spend some time looking up the thousands of other private parking threads. You are nothing special. 1000's of these [problem] invoices are given out each week.

Hi me again just to say i have read lots of threads regarding ldk tickets & all of what they do to scare the supposed offender in to paying up

i do however keep coming back to the fact that i was parked in a loading bay all be it not to clearly marked out as it was raining & i did'nt see the wording on the tarmac + no sign post

also i did write to ldk giving my full name & address kind of stating that i was the driver at the time....does these facts give them the firing power to get me in to court??????

PLEASE ADVISE....

Thanks again...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I was clear of the threat stage as I heard nothing back from them for a while, but since Christmas I've had 3 letters.

The first two were exact word-for-word copies of each other but dated two weeks apart saying that I still have not paid the debt and I have 7 days to pay before court action commences.

Thought that woud be the end of it, but I've got another letter yesterday that says:

"Despite our previous correspondance you have failed to make payment or satisfactory grounds of appeal to the above appears which remains outstanding, therefore you have left us no option but to carry out full recovery procedures in which you incur additional charges.

OUR RECOVERY AGENTS HAVE NOW BEEN GRANTED APPROVAL TO COMMENCE RECOVERY PROCEDURES WITHOUT FURTHER WARNING

You have 7 days from the date on this notice to pay all outstanding amounts in full to prevent further action.

When will they give up?

just ignore it,

OUR RECOVERY AGENTS HAVE NOW BEEN GRANTED APPROVAL TO COMMENCE RECOVERY PROCEDURES WITHOUT FURTHER WARNING

if their "recovery agents" turn up then tell them to f%^k off and get a warrant. if they wont go then call the police and have them removed.

"Thought I was clear of the threat stage as I heard nothing back from them for a while, but since Christmas I've had 3 letters.

The first two were exact word-for-word copies of each other but dated two weeks apart saying that I still have not paid the debt and I have 7 days to pay before court action commences."

And when the 7 days were up why have they not started court action like they said they would? Ask yourself this question ! If they were going to take you to court they would have done so by now wouldnt they? Stop worrying and IGNORE.

hello all:-)

"OUR RECOVERY AGENTS HAVE NOW BEEN GRANTED APPROVAL TO COMMENCE RECOVERY PROCEDURES WITHOUT FURTHER WARNING"

Can anyone tell me what this statement actualy means?

It means something like Harry on the desk in the corner has took his threats to DefCon2 and you don't seem to be biting. So he has thrown the file across the room to Peter who writes more scary letters and has access to the printer with the red ink in. He will now try for threats at DefCon3 level and they hope the red ink is going to scare you a bit more.

I am sure it won't though, so just enjoy their game. :)