Ldk Parking Threatining Letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4806 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Threatening letter

Hi I got a invoce some months ago on my windscreen .Have posted on here before re this . I had a fully valid ticket on my dash that had blown upside down hence got invoice. I did appeal at the time that got refused this is the latest letter.. Is advice still to Ignore

EDRS.doc

Edited by PINGMAN

What an excellent piece of comedy.

It cannot spell warrant, it has typos, the grammar would not pass a GCSE... "legal fees witch"... does she ride on her broom all the way to car park land? Sadly it appears the letter is written on real paper, and will not go away if ignored :)

Shame that this highly ethical company could not afford to spend some of its ill gotten gains on having the letter proofread.

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that :)

You could always post it back to them with all the mistakes underlined in red and marked 2 out of 10. You could also add the comment "you are at the bottom of the class", you must try much harder or you will find yourself in detention."

omg talk about 3 year old writing letters , from the pre-schhool division

the famous "even if not read by you" so just how are you going to know that if you did not read it

as said before "the witch" may need her broomstick serviced ( she may need other things but there is the cagbot ) :rolleyes:

ay judgement , is that like aye aye captain :D

now I wonder if they have the right to claim they are a Baliff Service

strange the EDRS Ltd and phone number does not come back as anything

maybe someone can check the Co reg my service is offline @ the moment

Edited by kiptower

Hi if you google Ethical Dept Recovery Services

Arf!

'Dept' Recovery Services, eh?!

Recovery of Ethical Departments, mayhap?

If anything I say on this forum is construed as advice, it's probably worth almost as much as you paid me for it

• 3 months later...

just a quick note... i recieved a letter from the courts today saying i have to attend a hearing in 2 weaks for a ticket i recieved in dec 2009.... Any advice on what to say would be appriciated i havent got a copy of the original letter i sent to them i no it stated something about it being neer xmas and they are just conning, they say this is gunna be used as evidence

i apriciate any help on this

i dont no how t add them on here can u explain how plz

Start your own thread here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Parking-Traffic-Offences

Top of the forum click 'Post New Thread'

Scan the document into your computer and open it in Paint or similar program. Edit out the personal information and identifying numbers etc.

Save it as a jpeg file

Open an a/c on Photobucket, (here: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket ),or Tinypic here: (TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting )

Click the "upload image" box and browse to find the file of your scanned jpeg on your hard disk

It will then upload the image to Photobucket and it will show you thumbnails of the images you have uploaded. Under each image there are links that you can copy and paste.

Copy and paste the IMG Code link from Photobucket to the reply box on your thread here, which will look like this:

imagename.jpg{\IMG

When you submit the reply, the link will change into the image you uploaded onto Photobucket.

See how to in section 1.16 (Attach Documents) here:

How Do I....? A Dummies Guide to the Forum

RE PARKING CHARGE (OBSTRUCTIVE PARKING) at MAINGATE TVTE issued by LDK

Hi all this is my 1st visit to site & i was wondering if you could help me out with this ticket problem

I was parked in a loading bay (did not no this at the time) while i ran 10yds to a sarrny shop i was only 10mins tops had to run back to my works van as it was raining & i was carrying hot food

jumped in my van drove away put wipers on then noticed what turned out to be there ticket stuck around wiper blade,after reading the ticket i then noticed the time of issue which is 12.45pm which i thought a bit

strange as id already left the carpark by then & as id got a receipt which has the time i was served at 12.25am plus lets say 1min max to get to van + 4mins max to drive off only takes me to 12.30am..

There is those small blue signs dotted around but you carnt read them unless you go right up to them also it only has loadindg painted on the road surface but no sign as i went there today to check

i also noticed on there sign today that it states a fine of £90 reduced to £45 but on my ticket it states £90 reduced to £60 why is this?????

date of offence 1\10\10 Grrrrrr i no b4 im told ive done wrong but i didnt think....i sent a letter of appeal stating i would not have been there at the time of issue with a copy of there ticket + a copy of my receipt

with my name & home address to which they quickly replied with a formal notice of rejection...i only have 4 more days left topay at reduced rate HELP should i pay up or just ignore them, also in my letter to them

i asked for photographic evidence to which they say in there letter would only appear in court...AM I NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THESE PHOTOS B4 PAYING UP????????

PLEASE HELP THANKS ALL...