Missj050790

Interviewed for living with partner when not :-/ really scared help need some advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3692 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all really need sum help I went for an interview yesterday with DWP they had told me that my sons fathers name was registered at my address but the problem is we don't live together I told the interview that my childs father only sends letters to my address... I am really scared because I am innocent could anyone please help?? And answer my question as to why his name could have been registered??? Could it be the letters coming to the house??? Please help really stressed

Does he have any letters re. bank accounts, loans, credit cards, etc sent to your address? Because they often look at financial records so if he has anything like that sent then they will note this and think why is he having financial documents/information sent to an address he does not live at.

It is bad news for any benefits claimant to receive any official letters to their home for people who so not live there. There have been several threads on here from people in your situation.

Why is his post coming to your address? If he can make some sort of statement as to why then this could help with your case.

i think you need to get in touch with your ex and get him to clarify in writing that he only uses your address as a postal address ?

i will flag this thread and see if help can come and advise you correctly

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

ok help arrived in ariva

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

damm i mean aviva lol

Thank you aviva and patrick for your advice and help yes he was using my address for his uni letters and also bank statements because he couldnt use his mums address as they do not get along previously before I had made a mistake on my child tax form and put his name down on it I didn't no that u only meant to put his name if you are living together could that be the reason for this ???? The interviewer told me that I should tell

my ex to remove all his letters from my address but that they will still need to carry out sum more investigation to prove it what do

you think there going to do???

Why didn't he use his own address? C/O addresses get people into so much trouble it's unbelievable.